For the oil and gas analyst, evaluating projects or assets that are planned for acquisition or divestiture can be a challenging without the proper understanding of the fundamentals needed to make recommendations. This course therefore is designed to help burgeoning petroleum personnel in the industry, get a jump-start at carrying out their expected day-to-day task of analyzing projects effectively.
At the end of this sessions, participants should be able to:
- Carry out Adhoc and standard analytical modelling exercises within
- Easily peer-review oil and gas models from other sources.
- Build economic models based on specified fiscal terms as required.
- Analyse the results from the economic models, extract key metrics and build appropriate reports.
- Make appropriate recommendations for management
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Speech||FREE||00:40:00|
|Perception of Speech||00:20:00|
|Section 2: Speech Types|
|Section 3 : Errors & Problems|
|Problems involving Speech||00:20:00|
|Errors in Speech||00:35:00|
No Reviews found for this course.