For major corporates like International Oil Companies (IOCs), with assets and equities in various countries applying different fiscal terms, it is important to view their portfolio comprehensively and not just on an individual basis. This helps reduce the overall corporate risks (or Enterprise risks) as all businesses are viewed as one single organism. This applies to National Oil Companies (NOCs) that have integrated operations who also need a holistic view of their assets.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess the viability of their current portfolio
- Assess the impact of selling or buying into various asset(s).
- Understand the concept of risk associated with oil and gas portfolio.
- Define the impact of dependencies in portfolio analysis.
- Rank and select optimal portfolio that meet corporate objectives.
|Section 1:Introduction to Social Media|
|Introduction to Social Media||FREE||00:30:00|
|Building Social Authority||00:20:00|
|Mobile Social Media||00:30:00|
|Section 2: Types & Conclusion|
|Classification of Social Media||00:25:00|
|Advertising on Social Media||00:35:00|
|Social Media in Classroom||00:30:00|
|General Knowledge Quiz||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.