Understanding Integrated Oil and Gas Activities, offers a foundation upon which most other materials are built; it provides participants with the fundamentals of integrated oil and gas companies. We discuss the different segments and businesses involved, their profitability basis’ and operations.
At the end of this sessions, participants should be able to:
- Identify integrated oil and gas companies
- Identify the various segments/ markets these company operate in
- Describe the overall business and sub-business models
- Identify and discuss the key problem areas of Integrated Oil and Gas companies as well as their key success factors.
- Identify and discuss their value chain activities.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Photography||FREE||00:20:00|
|Light Field Photography||00:05:00|
|Image Forming Techniques||00:00:45|
|Section 2: Implications|
|Implications of Photography||00:22:00|
|Future of Photography||00:30:00|
|Final Photography Quiz||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.