The new GDPR aims to reinforce the data protection rights of individuals and to prevent the loss of personal data by improving data security.
Learn from the experts how to meet the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Gain knowledge of the Regulation, a practical understanding of the methods and tools for implementing and managing an effective compliance framework, and how to fulfil the role of data protection officer (DPO).
The Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation and Practitioner Combination course consists of the Certified EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (one-day) and Practitioner (four-day) training courses. This unique training programme provides a comprehensive introduction to the requirements of the GDPR, and a practical guide to planning, implementing and maintaining a GDPR compliance programme. It also enables attendees to fulfil the role of DPO.
Delivered by an experienced data protection consultant, the course is built on the foundations of our extensive practical experience advising on implementing compliance with data privacy laws and related information security standards such as ISO 27001.
The course also supports professional development: attendees who pass the exams are awarded the ISO 17024-certificated EU GDPR Foundation (EU GDPR F) and EU GDPR Practitioner (EU GDPR P) qualifications by IBITGQ. It is also accredited by the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) and satisfies the IISP Skills Framework requirements at Level 1: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, B1 and C2.
Please note that you will receive access to this course for 12 months and the examinations must be completed within this timeframe.
The course includes:
- Comprehensive course materials
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F) and Practitioner (EU GDPR P) exams
- Certificate of attendance
Course materials include:
- A real-life case study
- Data protection impact assessment tool
- GDPR compliance gap assessment tool
- Course slides
The tools are included free of charge for all attendees to use in the workplace.
Who should attend this course?
1. Business directors or managers who want to understand how the requirements of the GDPR will affect their organisation and Managers involved in or responsible for GDPR compliance, such as:
- Privacy managers;
- Data protection managers;
- Information security managers;
- IT managers;
- Project managers;
- Corporate governance managers;
- Risk and compliance managers;
- General or privacy counsels; and
- Finance, HR or marketing managers.
2. Individuals with a basic knowledge of data protection regulation and practices, and looking to develop their career with a professional qualification.
|Attendees take the EU General Data Protection Regulation Foundation (EU GDPR F) and Practitioner (EU GDPR P) examinations consisting of 60-minute and 90-minute multiple-choice exams certificated by IBITGQ. There is no extra charge for these exams. Details||00:00:00|
|Please note that all EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation and Practitioner exams are now online exams. Full details on how to access the exam will be provided by email 1-2 days before sitting the exam. Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.